We offer 3D surveys and visualizations, professional data processing and uncomplicated data handling in all desired formats. BIM compliant. This type of service redefines the way complete industries work. The construction industry from general contractors to designers, retailers, wholesalers and DIY stores. All access the same current state of object modeling data for new buildings or revitalizations.
... in 95 percent of all revitalization projects, the actual conditions before the start of planning deviate from the planning data. The same applies to execution and planning after realization. The fact is: almost no exact revision planning is prepared and hardly anything is accepted correctly. This leads to frustration, inefficiency and exploding costs.
... is at the same time the current benchmark of the art of surveying. BIM - 'Building Information Modeling' in German 'Die Modellierung von Bauwerksdaten'. It is the future of many industries. It means in one sentence that a combination of camera, laser and artificial intelligence, in near real time, creates 3D models that could not be more accurate.
All parties involved in the project work with the same and most up-to-date level of data and information.
Building Information Modeling.
For us surveyors, this means on the one hand that a combination of camera, laser and artificial intelligence creates 3D models in near real time that could not be more accurate. On the other hand, the central storage of this data. Everyone involved in the project works with the same and most up-to-date information. In a nutshell, software-driven and fully networked building design, construction and management. It is the future of many industries.
Complex decision-making paths and approval processes are extremely shortened.
Rescheduling, e.g. from a sales, economic and construction perspective, becomes centrally visible.
All trades are at one table and can discuss wishes and needs directly.
“Ad hoc” decisions on site are eliminated.
The gap between theory and practice is narrowing enormously.
The information levels between target and actual status are optimized and more detailed.
Billing audits become territorially independent and ensure cost clarity when awarding contracts.
the entire construction industry from general contractor to designer
- Retail, wholesale, building markets
- Architects and planning offices
- Cultural and state institutions and buildings
3D Scans & Visualisations
Everything you need to capture, inspect and plan a space. Together online.
No matter where your trades, architects or engineers are located.
- Highly accurate, schematic floor plans (print quality).
- 3D files (OBJ, XYZ)
- Compatible with Autodesk Revit
Photo and measuring device:
Matterport Pro2 3D camera
Accurate measurement data of floor, wall and ceiling surfaces as well as area scans are needed wherever extensions or conversion measures are carried out within a geometrically complex inventory.
We offer all these data for further processing in CAD programmes.
Leica Nova MS60 Multistation
Leica RTC360 Laser Scanner
Leica BLK 360 Laser Scanner
Areas of application
- Inventories of buildings and infrastructure facilities
- Areas and volumes in construction
- Determination of interfering contours
- Renewal of outdated floor plans
- Building surveying (axial staking and cutting of sectional frameworks)
- Preparation of expert site plans according to § 4 LBOVVO
- Survey-related preservation of evidence
- Analysis of complex structures and objects in plant construction
- facade, height and monument surveys
- Highest possible degree of measurement accuracy
- Vanishingly low error rate
- Completeness of data (before, during and after the project)
- High documentation quality down to the smallest detail
- Increased quality of advice
- Planning/coordination independent of location
- On-site meetings are significantly minimised
- Cost savings
After surveying, the data must be prepared so that you can process it further. Depending on the customer's wishes or the technical possibilities of the camera/scanner, we will gladly take over this step for you.
The product of a laser scanner is an E57 point cloud.
To then model surfaces such as walls, ceilings and floors from these millions of points is called reverse engineering. Models constructed backwards from existing measurement data.
Of course, this also includes measurement points that do not play a role in the subsequent floor plan. For example: a laser hits a house opposite because it is in front of a window.
So the scans have to be cleaned up, optimised and converted so that you and your partners can process them in your CAD systems.
Different scanners can be read differently, of course also with different software.
For the transfer we work with:
Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360, Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 (BLK Edition), Leica Infinity.
For modelling in common CAD programs we offer the following output formats:
e.57 point cloud, .ptx, .pts, .rcp
- Creation of models
- Analyses of flatness such as settlements or deformations
- Documentation of actual state, progress and changes
- 2D plan creation such as ground plans, sections, views, axes
Survey data are really huge. Unfortunately, sending via e-mail is not an option. We offer you the data on an interactive web interface, for download or on a fast hard disk.
How long does a survey take?
For an area scan, the rule of thumb is 1,000 m² = 1 hour.
With a 3D scan, you can’t define it like that, because it depends on factors such as size, number of shiny and reflective surfaces, public traffic, a wide variety of interfering contours, structural nesting of the object. Let’s talk about it.
What can you prepare?
For the area scan, the floor should be freely accessible and swept clean. In general, it is advisable to clear the object of sensitive data on the day of the survey, because everything will be scanned. For example: employee photos or documents on the desk.
We measure dimensions.
That's what our employees say:
"The surveying of the world is in full swing. With satellites and mapping services, we have so far only been able to see the world from above. Bird's eye view. In the beginning, the maps guided us from A to B. In the course of time, they became interactive and today it is completely normal to survey the possibilities of the current environment at every step. So it is only logical that surveying changes perspective with the technical possibilities of our time. Namely, to the ground on which we stand, to the inside of buildings, in other words: to our perspective. The number of variables to be considered here, such as "length x width x height", is hard to keep track of. A very exciting time."
Head of Industrial Floors & Measurement
Einmal den kompletten Ablauf im Bewegtbild mit erklärenden Animationen / Infografiken
Leica RTC360 3D-Laserscanner
- High-speed 3D scanner with integrated spherical HDR image capture and visual inertial system for real-time acquisition
- Automatic point cloud alignment based on real-time tracking
- Automatic removal of moving objects
- Measurement range of 360° (horizontal)/300° (vertical)
Up to 2,000,000 points/sec.
- 3-camera system with 36 MP captures raw data of 432 MP for a calibrated spherical image
- 1 min for a fully spherical HDR image in any lighting condition
Leica BLK360 Laserscanner
- Enables scanning in high, standard and fast resolutions
- Weight 1 kg
- Dimensions 165 mm height x 100 mm diameter
- Less than 3 minutes for a full field of view scan (in standard resolution)
- Generates a spherical image at 150 MP
- 360,000 laser scan points/sec.
- HDR and thermal imaging
Matterport Pro2 3D-Camera
- Professional photo resolution (134 megapixels) and 3D accuracy
- Ideal for scanning rooms of any size
- Perfect for houses, flats, hotels, commercial buildings
- High quality 3D capture with unlimited 4K print quality photography
- Easy to use – 3D capture at the touch of a button
- Powerful battery to capture multiple objects in one day
Leica Nova MS60 MultiStation
More than just an area scanner. No matter how demanding.
The MS60 is the world’s first self-learning MultiStation that automatically and continuously adapts to all environmental conditions.
The performance is impressive:
1 million scan points per m², georeferenced, backed by photographic image information.
Again, short and sweet.
- First-class total station functionality
- 3D laser scanning, allows you to scan up to 30,000 points per second GNSS connection
- Digital imaging technology
- As georeferenced point cloud
- Output as Revit 3D BIM-compliant model
- Real-time processes directly visible on the device 5″ display